Monday 9 January 2012

I headed out to Meribel on January 2nd with my parents and best friends family. The weather wasn't ideal for skiing with a huge storm blowing in across the Alps; we experienced non stop snow and poor visibility. Unfortunately this meant my races this weekend in Les Menuires were cancelled! Despite this I had an awesome week, with almost 1.5 metres of fresh snowfall, resulting in lots of powder skiing and hot chocolate stops.

Below: Immy and I with a blown down tree outside our apartment. 

Skiing the following day with Immy and India.. wish I had some proper powder skis!


My sister Hannah and I skiing in Les Menuires

This morning I trained GS in Meribel, followed by an afternoon skiing with my schoolfriend Livvy who's out in Val Thorens with her Uni. I'm training again tomorrow and then travelling to Villard de Lans for 4 races. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like youre having so much fun! I love the snow

    ReplyDelete